Acupuncture is a key component of the practice of Chinese Medicine and is the most respected of the traditional health systems.
- The stimulation of the reproductive, endocrine and neurological systems by Acupuncture to ensure an internal environment that supports reproductive health, healthy conceptions for women and men.
- For women, Acupuncture not only help to stimulate the body’s ‘happy hormones’ (Endorphins), provide natural pain relief and ease anxiety but also stimulate the normal flow of energy (Qi) through the body.
- Acupuncture could provide a relaxing, drug-free and highly effective method for restoring mental, physical, emotional and hormonal balance.
- Acupuncture can be used to maintain the body’s normal functions, regulate the immune system and assist with disease prevention.
Why come to see us?
- We care about our patients.
- Dr Christine Cui has spent many years honing her skills in a wide range of women’s health issues including Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern medicine in women’s health and fertility.
- We treat our patients with the utmost respect and privacy.
- Dr Christine Cui is a registered Chinese medicine practitioner with the Registration the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), an accredited member of the Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association Ltd (AACMA) and of the Federation of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Societies of Australia Ltd (FCMA).
What our patients have said about us: