Acupuncture is a key component of the practice of Chinese Medicine and is the most respected of the traditional health systems.
- The stimulation of the reproductive, endocrine and neurological systems by Acupuncture to ensure an internal environment that supports reproductive health, healthy conceptions for women and men.
- For women, Acupuncture not only stimulates the body’s ‘happy hormones’ (Endorphins), providing natural pain relief and easing anxiety, but also stimulates the normal flow of energy (Qi) through the body.
- Acupuncture providing a safe, drug-free and highly effective method for restoring mental, physical, emotional and hormonal balance.
- Acupuncture can be used to maintain the body’s normal functions, to regulate the immune system and assist with disease prevention.
Why come to see us?
- We care about our patients.
- Dr Christine Cui has spent many years honing her skills in a wide range of women’s and men’s health issues including Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern medicine in women’s health and fertility.
- We treat our patients with the upmost respect and privacy.
- Dr Christine Cui is a registered chinese medicine practitioner with the Registration the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), an accredited member of the Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association Ltd (AACMA) and of the Federation of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Societies of Australia Ltd (FCMA).
What our patients have said about us: